AMD Clinical Trial
Help us focus more closely on Macular Degeneration
The National Retina Institute is currently enrolling patients in the Opthea clinical trial for the treatment of Exudative (Wet) Macular Degeneration. Your participation in clinical research provides essential information, critical to the advancement of medical care for hundreds of thousands of people. It could save the sight of you, your loved ones, and thousands in the future.
any of the following symptoms?
- Reduced central vision in one or both eyes
- Straight lines appear wavy
- Need for brighter light when reading
Contact us to learn more
You may be able to
take part if you
- Are 50 years of age or older
- Have been diagnosed with AMD
- Currently not receiving treatment for AMD
*Additional eligibility criteria apply